Accusys A16T3-Share External Thunderbolt 16 Bays RAID System - Final Sale/No Returns
Accusys A16T3-Share External Thunderbolt 16 Bays RAID System
Performance. Sharing. Capacity. All ready.
Leveraging new blazingly-fast Thunderbolt™ 3 technology, A16T3-Share comes with scalable capacity, unprecedented speed performance, and best of all: Being able to share to as many workstations as needed.
2600MB/s for 8K workflow
A16T3-Share unleashes the power of Thunderbolt™ 3 technology to reach the extraordinary speed of 2600MB/s in a single unit.
Concurrent workflow via sharing
A16T3-Share is fully compatible with both MAC and Windows. With 1 PCIe and 4 Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, A16T3-Share allows 5 editors to share content in real-time. Work concurrently and collaboratively to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget!
Expand as You Need
A16T3-Share is equipped with 4 Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, and this can be expanded to 8 ports - by pairing two A16T3-Share devices using the T-Share Expansion feature. This allows users to reach storage capacities over 1 Petabyte (1792TB) of data, by connecting extra JBOD systems.
T-Pairing at 3000 MB/s
T-Pairing doubles the transfer bandwidth by distributing data through two Thunderbolt™ cable connections between workstations and T-Share storage. Moreover, with T-Pairing pre-installed in the driver, no additional cost will be incurred.
- System Type: 16-bay Rackmount RAID system
- Interface: Thunderbolt 3 * 4, PCIe 3.0 *1
- Data Transfer Rate: Thunderbolt 3 : 40 Gb/s, QSFP : 32 Gb/s
- Disk Interface: SAS / SATA * 16
- Disk Type: 3.5" / 2.5" / SSD
- RAID Level: 0, 1, 5, 6, 0+1, JBOD
- Cache Memory: 2G DDRlll 1866 with ECC-protected
- JBOD Expansion: JBOD * 3
- T-Share Expansion: Thunderbolt 3 * 8, JBOD * 6
- Power Supply: Dual 400W PSU (Redundant)
- Fans: 12x12cm redundant cooling fans
- RAID Controller Functions
- Online RAID Set Expansion and RAID LEVEL Migration
- Online bad block data recovery and reallocation
- Online disk scrubbing with data refresh and parity
- Disk health monitorning by S.M.A.R.T
- Array Roaming and Drive Traveling
- Mirror Snapshot for fast backup and restore
- Disk Lag Proof Technology to guarantee disk timely response
- Equalization Mode to smooth the performance of sequential I/Os and reduce large fluctuation
- Java-based RADIGuard X GUI
- Event log saving in text file for quick trobleshooting
- Event notification by email (SMTP)
- LED indicator for RAID & disk drives status in front
- 400W (Redundant). 110V~240V power supply
- Two 12cm x 12 cm Fan with Smart Fan Control feature
Dimensions: L: 567mm, W:447mm, H: 131mm
Weight: 19.4 kg