Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 288 Rack Frame
Blackmagic Universal Videohub 288 Rack Frame
The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 288 is a customizable rack frame that lets you build the ultimate 3G/HD/SD deck control routing switcher. At 18 rack units high and only 6" deep, the Videohub 288 is designed to accept a mix of SDI interface, crosspoint, and power supply cards, upgradable as your application demands. Add up to 72 BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI interfaces along with a single 72 x 72 or dual 288 x 288 crosspoints, and up to 2 power cards. Other features include a removable fan tray, full auto standard detection, re-clocking, 3Gb/s SDI support, 288 x 288 deck control, and ethernet/serial control.
- Universal Videohub lets you add SDI interface cards and crosspoints for a fully redundant design that keeps working 24/7.
- With no electronic components on the router motherboard, every single part can be replaced simply by hot-plugging cards.
- Cross-points are monitored constantly, and instantly change when a fault is detected!
- Router control software included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Firmware upgrade provided via included firmware updater application.
- Redundant power supply options are available, as well as a GPI alarm for connecting external alarms.
- Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on independently of host computer.
- When you're ready to upgrade, all SDI interface cards, crosspoint and power supply cards can be swapped in or out as needed.